Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vacation 2008








For our vacation this year we went to Disneyland. We drove to get there, and of course had to stop in Beaver, Utah at the Cheese Factory for lunch and a chance to stretch our legs.



Joey and Kyle had a lot of fun climbing on the fences and eating squeeky cheese.



Once we made it to California we spent a few hours at Newport Beach.


























We spent 3 days at Disney land... here are some of my favorite pics from there... (my camera broke, and the Lance's were gracious enough to let me use theirs)



















We also went to Sea World and Universal Studios...




























1 comment:

Nancy said...

Jen-

I found your blog off a Facebook thread. Your pictures are awesome! My son would be so jealous that you met Sponge Bob!!! You can get to our blog by clicking on my name above!

Loves,
Nancy