Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lets try something new...

I love to cook and try new recipies. I found a bunch of dessert recipies for halloween recently and decided to try and make the one for Cheesecake Brownies. If you want the recipe you can print it HERE.



The recipe says to cut them out into fall shapes, but I just did squares because I don't really have any fall cookie cutters that were the right size to use. The recipe also calls for something called Pumpkin Butter. I had to look the recipe for that up too, and I'm trying to find other things you can use it in. If anyone knows please let me know! You can Click HERE for the the Pumpkin Butter recipe.

3 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Those look super yummy!!! I'll have to give them a try.

Joe , Larisa , and Abigail said...

those look so good! no way could i make those though. i'll just live vicariously through your pic :)

Taylor said...

those look delish, but really I want to comment on your post with the pictures from your grandparents house. Cool pictures. Your grandparents are two of the greatest people to have ever lived. Your whole family is full of some of the kindest, warmest people I've ever been around. We just love you guys so much. Tell everyone hello.