Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quit bothering me I'm trying to study...




yes that is what was running through Amy's head as I sat there in her room adjusting the blinds and snapping picture after picture. LOL she's always so patient with me. I will never forget when she was about 8 years old I made her pose for pictures for me, in one of her church dresses that I loved, and yes I even made her climb a tree in it, but they are some of my very favorite pictures... anyway these are the pictures that I took whilest tormenting her today... yeah!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm pretty sure that I am hot... How is it that I don't have a boyfriend... You need to imediately post these picture on a website so the boys will start lining up at the door. Oh wait you already did... Humm... I wonder where the men are..