Monday, October 6, 2008

Shadows on a wall


I went to the grocery store today, and while i was there I really wanted to pick us some flowers, but I couldn't find any that I really wanted, so I decided to pull out some of the ones I have here and photograph them. I find my self wanting flowers when ever I think of my grandparents. I was really missing them today. Its amazing how often I still forget that they are gone. I find myself wanting to call and tell them things that are happening or ask questions, and then I get sad because I can't. But its all good... I know it will be at least. Anyway, thats why I chose flowers today... because they remind me of my Grandparents and they make me happy.

2 comments:

McGraths said...

What pretty flowers to remember your grandparents!

For the houses: I would probably just hold the roof on firmly for a few minutes, and then wait another 15. Last year ours worked really well. I don't know what happened this year.

Stacey said...

Those are beautiful! I'm glad you have wonderful memories of your grandparents.