Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Harvest Time














I was sick yesterday, so I wasn't able to take my photo, but not to worry I think I more than made up for it today!




I love the fall. From the fall leaves to the pumpkins, but one of my favorite parts of fall is the harvest. I was at my moms today and I think the apples will be ready after this weekend. It usually takes one good freeze to set the juices in them! I decided that they were so beautiful that I would choose them for my pictures today...

Kyle and Joey were over tonight and were so excited when Grandpa took them out to pick an apple. Kyle just laughed at me when I told him that he couldn't because I was like the wicked witch and had poisoned them. He thinks I'm so silly.

There is nothing better than home grown produce. Below are pictures of the last of the produce that we will get this year. It looks like this weekend we'll be putting up tomatoes and salsa! YEAH! There's nothing better than that when the cold months come upon us.

Aren't they beautiful! I can't believe how many peppers there are!





2 comments:

Stacey said...

Those apples look yummy!

Cute pics of the kids. :)

Mark and Becky said...

Jenn,
I tagged you on my blog check it out you do 7 quirks or unknown facts about you then tag others and let them know by leaving a comment