Friday, October 10, 2008

Hope


As some of you might know I'm a little bit of a golfer. I wouldn't say I'm even really a beginner, I'm a novice, but its something I like to do. In fact I'm such a novice that I usually can find most of the balls I hit, because they don't end up going far, and they usually stay somewhat straight. In the spring I bought some golf balls because I thought this year I might loose a few more. I pulled them out of the closet today, to put them in my golf bag that I am putting up for the season ( I think... who knows I may try and go a few more times this year). I thought... wow those might look kind of cool for my photo today... so here goes... enjoy!






2 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Love the pictures! Next year you and Jeremy will have to go golfing together. He likes to golf but I don't so much, so he would love that :)

Amy said...

Nice balls jenn... I always thought you were kind of a woose but now I know that you really do have balls. :) Lets go skydiving.