Saturday, August 1, 2009

Payson Skate Park

My new friend "Pip" doing an Ollie
I have to say, I have never been to a skate park before. I know almost nothing about skating but I had a blast on Friday night. I went with some friends down to the skate park in Payson. It was way fun sitting in the sun and watching the skaters "rip it" ( I think thats the term I wanted) I took my camera so that I could have fun too :D

I actually have quite a bit of respect for those that can stand on let alone do flips and grabs and jumps on a skate board.

Ryan and Strider skating the Bowl



Strider




Kendall
Jay


Adjowampa


My good friend Liz!

I have to say thanks guys for letting me hang out with you! I love your guts!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It's good to see an update from you! I can't believe the tricks some people can do on skateboards! Very cool!