Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Smuchnkin!!

I can't believe my little Sally Sue Sue is 5. She is such a sweet, bright, caring little girl. I love her so much!

We had a wonderful party for her at Chucky Cheese. I have to say, as a kid I loved Chucky Cheese, but as an adult it drives me crazy. I'm ok as long as I can play with the kids but this time as I was sitting by the stage and heard the song loop about 15 times, I think I've found what hell will be like!


Afterward we went to my aunts house and watched the fireworks for Highland. It was absolutly wonderful! I have to say that the fireworks they did were better to me than the fireworks for the 4th of July that Thanksgiving Pointe did. They put on a great show.

















Oh, did I mention that I got her Operation for her birthday... thats right... I'm the annoying Aunt that gets them noisy things that require parental supervision... ahhh hahaha... :D




No comments: