Sunday, December 28, 2008

So much to Blog...

I've been such a slacker on the whole blog issue, I appologize, and have made it a resolution to update more often... and by that I mean at least once every two weeks, we'll see how long this lasts. So to play catch up I would like to start with Thanksgiving. We had our family thanksgiving party the saturday before Thanksgiving this year. It is always super fun to get together. This years party was made memorible by not only the basketball game, but a pie fight.

First you start with a pie... and an idea...

Find someone crazy enough to perform the required act... and identify the victim...

Perform the deed...
Witness the aftermath...


And get dragged right through it :D


I have to say that through it all Jory was a good sport, and its memories like this that make going to the family parties so much fun. My dear Aunt Tillie was there and although she got a little bit of pie on her her she still said, oh I bet your grandma is laughing. If she were here she would have started the whole thing.

No comments: