Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Christmas this year was wonderful. I missed my Grandma, I'm so used to waking up on Christmas and calling to wish her a happy birthday. I will admit that my heart ached many times durring the day for that opportunity.

I made hankies for my mom and grandma, Amy and I made hats and mittens and scarfs for the kids, and I made Amy a cookbook with all the fun family recipies in it. I had a picture of my dads grandparents enlarged for him. It was just so wonderful and fun. I recieved a tripod for my camera from my brother, which is just what I wanted and needed. It was a wonderful year... here are some of my favorite pictures from christmas!












3 comments:

Mark and Becky said...

Jenn I love all of your pictures! I miss you!

My Life Est. 1984 said...

Jenn Your so good at photography, one day you and meg are going to open a studio :)

Amy said...

I feel like I got edited out of at least two of these pictures... Should I be a black lump at Sarah's feet or something???