Monday, March 18, 2013

March Photo A Day

March Photo A Day (lets see if I can do it!)

Day 1: L is for...
Live Living Lettuce!

Day 2: I made this...
A Baby Blanket with Teddy Bears
Day 3: Key
Random key's at the local  locksmith's
Day 4: Lucky

Lucky Penny - Heads up!
Day 5&6: Under Chair:

Silly Ms. Cleo loves to hang out under the chair
Day 7: Fear

I always get a little fearful driving downtown around the Trax trains.
Day 8: Favourite
One of my favourite pictures I've taken so far.
Day 9: Faceless Self Portrait

Day 10: I want...

Day 11: Important
It's important to get up when your alarm goes off,
but also good to have a back up just in case you don't.
Day 12: In the distance
The mountains in the distance on the ride home today looked so shiny!
Day 13: Sound

This little beauty transported dinner tonight and the lid did a little clang all the way there and back, yet it's one of my favorite baking dishes.
Day 14: Tasty
I forgot I wanted to take a picture and started eating first... oops.
Taco's El Pastor. Yum!
Day 15: Explore
All you need is a "Goode's" Atlas and the world is yours
Day 16: 9 O'Clock
Morning walk around a pond with ducks... it was loud for 9 am
Day 17: Green
Did you know it's not felt on a billiard table, but billiard cloth which is wool or a wool polyester blend? Also it can come in other colors, but green is standard.
Day 18: Shoes

2 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Beautiful photos Jenny. xxx

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.